Want straighter teeth?
The average age of my braces patients is about 50 years old. They have usually thought about having their teeth straightened for many years before they come a see someone and are usually held back by a number of reasons.
- How much will the procedure cost?
- I am too old for this now?
- Will it hurt?
We offer a number of different payment options:
- You can pay the full cost upfront for a 5% discount.
- You can pay over the duration of the treatment (usually 6-12 months).
- You can spread the payment up to five years using our in house financing option.
It is never too late to have your teeth straightened (my oldest patient is in her sixties).
It can be a bit sore for a few days after the appliance is fitted but will settle in about two weeks.
We offer a choice:
- Clear aligners such as Invisalign (clear plastic strips worn over the teeth to gently move them). They are discreet and comfortable.
- Fixed white brackets and wires such as Quick straight teeth and Six Month Smiles. They are almost invisible.
- Removable appliance such as Inman aligner and Hawley appliance.
We usually see you about every six weeks to adjust your appliance and the appointment can take about 15 minutes if you choose clear aligners or about one hour if you choose the fixed braces option.
Come and talk to us and see if we can help you. The initial assessment is free and we can provide you with a preview of the final result before you commit to any further treatment.